Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Poison Pen: The Official Self-Important Welcome/Mission Statement

I've been toying with this idea for awhile now, and with a new NHL season right around the corner, there's no time like the present to launch. Welcome to Bad Altitude Hockey, a blog about the NHL, with a focus toward the Colorado Avalanche. There are a vast number of quality blogs about the league (and the Avs) on the internet, and I'd like to add my own spin, which generally won't be as polite or polished as many of my Avs' blogging cohorts. In other words, this won't be the place to come to for detailed analysis and statistics. This is your home for disgusted musings, rants, snark, and perspective on a game (and the team) I've been passionate about since I was a young kid growing up in the shadow of Mario Lemieux in Pittsburgh.

Links to both my email (AnthraxJones@gmail.com) and Twitter (@AnthraxJones) are provided on the main page. I do not snark alone: your feedback is encouraged.

We will be starting with the Poison Pen 2011-2012 NHL Preview. Later today, we take a look at the Eastern Conference, and tomorrow, the Western Conference. If you like my show, let your friends know.

No comments:

Post a Comment